!!PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELECTION WISELY, WE CANNOT PROCESS RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON SEED!!
Black Beauty Ultra is Jonathan Green’s BEST grass seed mixture! This elite mix is grown by leading sod growers across the United States. Black Beauty Ultra contains “ultra-premium” varieties proven to produce high-quality turf under the most diverse conditions. The seed grows well in full sun to medium shaded areas and should germinate in 10 to 14 days.
Black Beauty Ultra exhibits dark-green color, can grow roots up to four feet deep, contains a waxy leaf coating to preserve moisture, displays a uniform (non-clumpy) growth habit, and naturally withstands many insects and diseases. After you grow it, you’ll agree, “Once you’ve seen a Black Beauty Lawn, you’ll never forget it!”
- Our most popular grass seed blend
- Fast establishment in newly seeded lawns, and fills in bare spots quickly in thin lawns
- Grows a lush dark-green lawn in full sun to partial shade growing conditions
- Excellent heat and disease resistance
Coverage: 3 lb Bag
- Overseeding - Seeds up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- New Lawns - Seeds up to 600 sq. ft.
Coverage: 7 lb Bag
- Overseeding - Seeds up to 2,800 sq. ft.
- New Lawns - Seeds up to 1,400 sq. ft.
Coverage: 25 lb Bag
- Overseeding - Seeds up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- New Lawns - Seeds up to 5,000 sq. ft.
Grass Type: Tall Fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass
Grass Color: Dark green
Recommended Planting Months: For cool-season grasses
- Mid-August through mid-October
- Mid-March through mid-May
Sun Tolerance: Excellent
Shade Tolerance: Excellent
Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade (4 - 8 hours of sun)
Drought Tolerance: Excellent
Insect & Disease Resistance: Good
High Traffic Tolerance: Good
Planting Depth: ¼ inch
Germination Time: 7 - 14 days
Price does NOT include shipping, will be calculated at check out.
NO P.O. Boxes
Alaska (AK), and Hawaii (HI)
Yes, free stickers with this item.
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges